Welcome to Davie United Soccer Club! We are excited to come back with a renewed focus and commitment for the new year. We are happy to see the club continue to develop as many changes are underway but one thing remains unchanged… Our continuous commitment to make this the best place for our children to develop as great soccer players as well as individuals.
Christian Goffi – President
DUSC is not just another club, we are a center for the development of top performing athletes with the goal of preparing and guiding these athletes in preparation for the next step in their personal growth, university or professional aspirations. DUSC is a place where the ultimate goals are built around development for our players as an athlete, a student and as a member of our community. Development success is measured by individual growth, one that sees team success as a vehicle but not as a driving factor.
Davie United Soccer Club has made its home at Bamford Park. Known for the high quality of its fields and infrastructure ecosystem, this location provides a perfect setting for our athletes to grow.
Our Soccer Development methodology is a compilation of proven methods and techniques used today in top youth development programs from all over the world. We do this via our club affiliations, coaching experience and never ending focus on staff development. Our focus on the athlete as an individual follows a process by which all athletes are initially evaluated on specific performance areas (physical, tactical and technical) and compared to best in class benchmarks for their specific gender, age and targeted goals of achieving soccer success at different levels (Youth, Collegiate or Professional).
Individual Training Program
The needs of the individual athlete are the most important piece of the club’s program. Each athlete will follow an individual development program managed by their respective head coach and supervised by the club’s DOC. This includes:
- Monthly checkpoint between Head Coach and DOC to review individual progress.
- Coach to player evaluations done every 3 months.
- Changes or advancements in the players development plan can only be done once milestones has been achieved.
- Individual sessions as necessary to compliment team schedule
- The process is clear and transparent, all milestones are documented and kept on each athlete’s ITP folder
- Potential national and international competition may be sought to strengthen and advance the athlete’s path.
- No in-season player movement will be allowed in order to maintain a level of continuity and high level of integrity and respect towards the player and the team.
Individual development will be as impacted by the club and its staff as it will be by the support provided by the families. To that effect, parents will be invited to participate in talks with referees, college advisors, coaches and trainers with the goal of establishing the optimum environment to properly support the needs of each player in our club.