To better serve our teams and their team managers/coordinators we will be offering free online/electronic check-in (e-Check-In). This will be mandatory for all teams. Any questions should be emailed to Jairon Moreno at firstname.lastname@example.org e-Check-In will open on February 3, 2020.
DEADLINE for e-Check-In is Sunday, April 12, 2020, at 11:59 PM – NO EXCEPTIONS. All teams not checked in online must attend Team Check-In on Saturday, April 18. One hour before the team’s first match on Saturday at the Site Directors’ Tent at Bamford Park and Pine Island Park. A team representative (manager or coach) must check-in the team. Players do not need to be present.
For those teams that did not take advantage of the eCheck-in, you will need to check-in your team in person. Details for in-person Pre-Tournament Check-in are:
Please bring with you to check-in the following
- Five copies of your official roster
- Laminated player and coaches pass
- Club or association medical release forms
- Guest players outside of the club will need a guest player form for each match. Guest player forms not needed for players within the same club.
- Official State Roster (FYSA), US Club Roster, AYSO Roster or other National Organization Roster for clubs outside of Florida.
- All players have to be included on the roster.
- Guest players within the club have to be pre-printed on the roster. Only guest players from outside the club can be handwritten.
- Uniform jersey numbers are required for all players.
- All coach and bench staff personnel have to be on the roster.
- Medical Release Forms for each player signed by a parent. These do not need to be notarized.
- Player Passes for each player, coach, assistant coach, manager (Front Copy Single Version – Maximum 8 per page – No single passes accepted).
- Guest Player Forms signed by the borrowing club’s registrar for any guest players outside the club.
- State Permission to Travel for all teams outside of Florida. This does not apply to US Club rosters.
To Check In Electronically:
Identify all Documentation to be uploaded to the age group and team code, such as U16BWES9900MC1_Documents as follows:
- Go to your GotSoccer.com team page
- Click on the event located under “Event Registration History” – Sharks Soccer Cup & Showcase
- Click on the “Documents” tab on the far right
- Load Documents (See below for upload requirements).
- Check on “Notify Registrar” tab to alert the tournament committee documents have been submitted.
Name each file as follows:
- Medical Releases (standard team forms)
- Guest Forms
- Permission to Travel (Out of State only)
Do not name files by player’s first or last name as these files will not be accepted. Do not upload jpeg1, jpeg 2, only pdf files are accepted. Do not load individual passes and individual releases, only one file for all passes and one file for all player releases. Keep your scans at a low legible resolution for uploading. Scan all the above-mentioned documents and upload them to the GotSoccer.com team event documents area.
- Upload the documentation once everything is ready, do not load some documents or partial as those will not be reviewed or accepted.
- Once everything is done, please allow 3 to 4 days for us to get back to you. We will review all documents and upload a stamped approved tournament in the event document area, which you have to print five sets to bring to each game.
Our intentions with the online/electronic check-in (e-Check-In) are to provide a better service to participating teams and ultimately save time and make it easier for team managers. The online/electronic check-in (e-Check-In) is free. For any questions directed toward to Jairon Moreno at email@example.com.
We look forward to your team’s participation in the Sharks Soccer Cup & Showcase.